Current Account (Individual)
This is checking account where deposits are made and withdrawals done in person or through proxy (a named payee). It is the basic account for anyone who aspires to obtain a loan or other credit facilities.
- No minimum operating balance (account can be operated at zero balance)
- No limit to number of withdrawals in a month
- Attracts Commission on Turnover (COT) and other charges
- Funds transfer and bank cheques/drafts allowed on account
- Minimum opening balance of ₦2,000.00.
- Means of identification (National ID, International Passport, driver’s license)
- Utility Bill of Applicant (PHCN bill, Water Rate Bill, Tenement Rate, Rent Receipt)
- Two Passport size photographs of Applicant